February 23, 2008

Who Needs Books With Robert E. Lee v1.0?

"Learn about Civil War Confederate General Robert E. Lee. This is a computer version of the book: Recollections and Letters of General Robert E. Lee by Captain Robert E. Lee, His Son. A view of Robert E. Lee from letters Lee wrote to family, friends, business associates, and by personal stories and memories of his son. This engaging book will help you to understand what Robert E. Lee was really like as a general, husband, friend, father, and president of a college. Read on screen, print, or listen to the book. Features Text-To-Speech technology. This software can speak in a human-sounding voice and read aloud the Civil War book."

Yes, but can "James" bring me a beer if I want one?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Yes, but can "James" bring me a beer if I want one?"

Not in version 1 of this software, but perhaps in version 2 if Micro$oft allows such a feature in a Windows update or newer OS version.

Some "Oh Be Joyful!" might be good while reading/listening about Marse Robert. I will see what I can do.

Thank you for the post about my software.

Best Regards,

Jonathan R. Allen
Developer of Civil War Books: Robert E. Lee v1.0